This post was sponsored by Amazon as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
As a parent who has to shop for birthdays and holidays, having an Amazon Prime membership is more than a life saver. It’s a money saver and a sanity saver. From the free two-day shipping to the ability to order frustration-free packaging on so many items, plus all the bonus benefits, it’s just so worth it.
I love online shopping. It’s easier than taking three kids to the store and dealing with them being bored, or hiding in clothing racks, or just wanting to run around. I can shop on my own, from anywhere if I need to thanks to the app on my iPhone. That alone is worth it!
If you don’t have an Amazon Prime membership, I want to share with you some things you are missing out on that are FREE benefits that come with the membership. Some of these even I didn’t know about!
- Prime Video: Unlimited access to tens of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Prime Music: More than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations
- Prime Photos: Unlimited photo storage to preserve family memories
- Prime Reading: A rotating selection of free e-books and magazines
- Audible Channels for Prime: Premium original podcasts, audio series and audiobooks exclusively from Audible
- Kindle First: A free pre-release e-book each month
- Twitch Prime: In-game loot on Twitch and 20 percent off pre-release digital games
- Early Access: Exclusive early access to select Lightning Deals
- Savings: Discounts on select products including 20 percent off diaper subscriptions
- Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery: One million products, order by noon and get them today in eligible zip codes
- Prime Now: Free two-hour delivery on tens of thousands of items in eligible zip codes
Since we have the Amazon Fire TV, the prime music and videos are AWESOME for rainy days during summer break. The Kindle First has been a great way to build my Kindle library and the savings? They speak for themselves. We, unfortunately, don’t have Prime Now but many of you may! Imagine running out of toilet paper or diapers – someone else can get them and bring them to your door! Wouldn’t that be great for the elderly, or for bringing more diapers to your babysitter? So many great ways to use Amazon Prime!
A Discounted Amazon Prime Membership is Available for Customers with an EBT Card
Something I am really loving about Amazon Prime, is that for lower income families who absolutely deserve and can benefit from many of the things Prime offers, you can receive a discounted membership. Currently, customers who have a valid Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card qualify for the discounted membership. Membership includes Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, Prime Photos and unlimited fast, free shipping for $5.99 per month for one year, with the ability to cancel anytime.
Customers can qualify every 12 months up to 4 times. Amazon will add other ways to qualify in the future for customers participating in government assistance programs that do not utilize EBT. There is no annual commitment and members can cancel anytime.
You can head to http://goic.io/4162D7 to confirm your eligibility and join. Be sure to share this new program with people you know!