This popcorn is a hit with everyone! Whether you serve it as part of your dessert table at holiday gatherings, or give it out as an edible gift, it’s a sweet treat everyone loves! The Wilton flavored candy melts are GENIUS – you have to get them and experiment! Sugar Cookie Popcorn will be a new favorite!
If you don’t want to use this for the holidays, just swap out the sprinkles to match the season, holiday, or birthday theme! Hello totally versatile snack recipe that’s always a winner! Grab the recipe below and be sure to pin this one – you will definitely want to remember this recipe for later!
- 10 C. popped popcorn
- 12 oz Wilton Sugar Cookie Flavored Candy melts, located at major retailers in the holiday section
- 1/2 C. green and red holiday sprinkles
- Pour the chocolate candy melts into a microwavable safe dish and heat in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
- Line 1-2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the 10 cups of popcorn into a large mixing bowl and pour the melted chocolate over the top (see photos).
- Gently stir the chocolate into the popcorn coating all all the pieces.
- Add in the holiday sprinkles and stir to combine
- Pour the popcorn out onto the baking sheets and evenly spread it out. Sprinkle with extra baking bits.
- Let the popcorn set for 30 minutes and then gently break apart the pieces and store in an airtight container for snacking or gift giving.