I love the fun of decorating gingerbread houses! But what if you could make one without the urge to eat all your decorations? You could make a house with the sugar coma! Try using this tutorial to make your very own Cardboard Gingerbread House!
Make a fun candy-free gingerbread house from cardboard!
- Puffy paints
- 9x13 glittered white felt
- Pom-Pom balls
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
- Measure and cut out the following pieces from your cardboard
-(2) 5x3.5 roof sides
-(2) 3x3x4 roof triangles
-(4) 4x4.5 house sides
- Hot glue your felt onto your cardboard base
- Hot glue your four house sides together and onto your base
- Hot glue two of the long sides of your roof pieces together
- Hot glue your triangle pieces on the ends of each side of your roof
- Before you glue your roof onto your house, decorate your house in roof with puffy paint
- Start off with painting your door, windows, and roof
- Then paint on candy canes, gum drops, stripes, and polka dots
- Add on a few Pom-Pom balls, using the puffy paint as glue
- Now glue the roof onto the house, and decorate the yard with a pathway and white pom-pom balls to look like snow
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for clicking and purchasing through links that support this website.