It’s too cold for a campfire and traditional s’mores. I mean, sure, we could bundle up and let our teeth chatter while we try to roast the perfect marshmallow. But I’m not a big fan of the cold, and s’mores taste good no matter how you get there. So this recipe is perfect! Trust me, you’ll love how easy these S’more Rice Krispie Treats are. Give these a try the next time your s’more craving hits.
- 8 ct box of Kellogg's Rice Krispie Treats
- 16 large marshmallows
- 12 oz package of Wilton chocolate candy melts
- Slice each Rice Krispie Treat in half.
- Place 3 Rice Krispie halves on a microwave safe plate with 2 marshmallows on each. Microwave for about 20 second, until the marshmallows are soft and then remove from the microwave and top with another Rice Krispie halve. Repeat with the other Rice Krispie Treats.
- Once your Rice Krispies have marshmallows, pour the chocolate candy melts into a microwave safe dish and heat in 30 second increments stirring until melted. Allow to cool a few minute before dipping the treats.
- Dip each treat one at a time covering half with chocolate.
- Place on a foil or parchment lined baking sheet and repeat the dipping process with all the S'mores Treats.
- Once they are all dipped. Place the baking sheet in the fridge and allow the melted chocolate to fully set for 30 minutes.