This is by far the number one sugar scrub recipe I have concocted and had the pleasure of smelling and using. The fresh fruit scent with the subtle punch of vanilla bean totally made me fall in love. Oh man, and just look at that ribbon! You should have seen me at the craft store when I saw that. Pretty sure I jumped a display like it was a hurdle.
This Raspberry Vanilla Bean Sugar Scrub is an easy one to bring together, and it makes for such a gorgeous gift. The specks of real vanilla bean really top it off nicely. I found my little jar at Hobby Lobby I believe (love when all their glass is 50% off!) but you can use any pretty jar you want if you are gifting this.
- 1 cup softened coconut oil
- 1 cup sugar, more if you like a coarser scrub
- 1/2 tablespoon raspberry extract
- the wonderful inside of one whole vanilla bean, or two
- Mix all ingredients together until combined thoroughly
- Store in an air-tight container or jar and use whenever you want soft, delicious smelling skin
I really do love making sugar scrubs. Combining scents, finding pretty ribbons and jars for gifting, it’s all so fun! And look! If you have little lip gloss jars
, you can totally use this scrub for your lips. My goodness does it taste good!
If you love them too, be sure to visit my DIY Beauty section where I’ve linked all of them for you to easily find! If you find something you like, please make sure you save it to Pinterest or send it to all of your friends. Let me know if you make this and if you love it as much as I do!