Sharing is caring!
This is a slightly frozen drink (think slush) that let’s you be a kid again. With an addition of a little alcohol, you can serve this to adult guests, or leave that out for a kid-friendly version. Say hello to the Rainbow Sprinkle Sugar Cookie Slush!
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar Cookie Mix, I bought the $1 sugar cookie mix bags in the grocery store.
- Sprinkles, nonpareils or any sprinkle your heart desires
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of ice
- optional Coconut Rum (1-2 oz)
- First start by adding the ice to the blender followed by the sprinkles, sugar cookie mix, and heavy cream. Then blend for about 20 seconds or until is is in very tiny pieces, like a snow cone.
- Now you want to spoon that into your glass and pour your rum over top of it, if choosing to do so. You can also add another scoop of mixture on top after your pour the rum over the ice to give it more of a snow cone look. Sit back and enjoy!
- Remember to skip the rum if making this kid-friendly!
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram