Let’s kick off the wonderful baking season with some delicious Pumpkin & Oatmeal No Bake Cookies! These are a great cookie to serve warm or to give as gifts. Have the kids help in the kitchen by letting them measure, pour and mix. These No Bake Spiced Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect addition to your fall baking and will get you in the mood for all things pumpkin!
(Makes approx. 1.5 dozen cookies)
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. clove
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. caramel
- 4 TB. butter
- 1/2 c. milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt, plus extra to sprinkle on tops of cookies
- 3 c. oats
- Combine pumpkin puree and spices in saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a slow boil then reduce to low.
- Add sugars, caramel, butter and milk and cook until mixture comes to a boil, bring to low heat. Stir until smooth, making sure sugar is fully dissolved. Add vanilla extract and sea salt, mix until combined.
- Stir in oats, one cup at a time until completely coated in pumpkin mixture.
- Place tablespoon-sized balls onto parchment paper and sprinkle with sea salt. Let come to room temperature for about an hour before serving or place in refrigerator or freezer until cool.