I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central for Huggies and Target. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
With two kids still in diapers, we go through a lot of diapers AND wipes. The messes just get bigger. But, that also means I have big packs (like the one pictures above) that I can use for things other than icky messes. Because our Huggies Snug & Dry diapers contain messes, I’m not using wipes so much to clean up the “up the back” or “down the leg” messes, but rather sticky cookie hands, or dirty fingernails. With Huggies Snug & Dry diapers, I know that they fit my active-always-moving kids well and I’m confident when traveling to use our Huggies!
If you are like me, and using a lot of diapers and wipes, the last thing you want to do is run low or even run completely out. Did you know that Target is launching a brand new subscription service? With our closest Target being about 20-25 minutes away, I would love to still “shop” there and have everything delivered! When we went to purchase our Huggies diapers and wipes, we just HAD to check out toys – I could avoid the meltdowns with a subscription service!
Set up how often you want to receive diapers, wipes, and so much more and have it delivered right to your door PLUS bonus savings!
Looking for Huggies coupons? Click right here!
Huggies Natural Care Wipes are probably my favorite. The big packs last a long time (so long as little hands don’t start pulling them out and playing with them! It’s happened.) and come in handy for so much.
Here’s how I’ve used baby wipes in non-traditional ways.
- Cleaning faces and hands after meals
- Cleaning off mud or dog messes from shoes
- Wiping off dog paws after they’ve been in the mud (keep a pack of wipes by the door!)
- Quick wipe downs of toys
- Remove crayon marks from table
- In a pinch, wipe off countertops. The wipes are thick and can handle tough jobs.
- Wiping off dirty light switches and door knobs
- Cleaning the interior surfaces of car
- Wiping up makeup from bathroom vanity
- Snack clean up while out traveling
- Don’t waste hotel towels – use wipes to clean up spills
- Removing eye makeup
- Toilet paper substitute (hey, it happens!)
- Freshen up after a workout or backyard playing
- Wipe houseplant leaves
- Cleaning shoes
- Self-tanner mistake corrector, wipe up excess and keep hands clean during application
- Kids can use them to clean their dolls (like a doll bath time!)
- Wipe off feet after wearing flip-flops
- Emergency “shower” when needed
Now, go grab some Huggies Natural Care Wipes and get to work!