Cookie dough. It’s a true staple for any chick-flick movie binge, for any sleepover, and really for no reason at all. But everytime you make it, you really shouldn’t eat it because of the raw egg. This recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough is EGG FREE, meaning you can dig right in!
You can add as much or as few of those little delicious little peanut butter cups as your heart desires. Let’s get right to this recipe! Be sure to save it to Pinterest if you love it!
- 2 tbs. butter, softened to room temperature
- 6 tbs. cream peanut butter
- 3/4 C. brown sugar
- 1-2 tbs. milk, or water
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 C. flour
- 2 ct package of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped into small pieces
- In a small bowl, cream together the softened butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add in the flour.
- Depending on how thick your dough is, add in a little bit of milk or water.
- Add in the chopped up Reese's peanut butter cups