I absolutely love biscuits (I mean, who doesn’t? ;) ). Have you ever considered taking them out of the bread basket and making them part of the main meal? There are some great ways you can incorporate biscuits (or crescent rolls) into your main meal. It makes for a quick and easy dinner, but one that is also well rounded and delicious.
Here are two meals that my family has made recently. Please let us know in the comments what you do with your biscuits!
- 1 Package Pepperoni
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese, of your choice, we used cheddar
- 8 Biscuits, 1 Roll
- 1 Cup Marinara Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, F.
- Press out the biscuits until they are round and flat, spoon on some marinara onto each pizza.
- Place the cheese and pepperoni on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done.
Imagine the variations you can put on both of these recipes to tailor it to your family! You could add onions, peppers, bacon, and different cheeses to the cheeseburger rolls. You could pile on many different pizza toppings onto the personal pizza biscuits. Have fun, use your biscuits for a new use, and get the kids involved!