These Peppermint Bath Bombs will make a great gift this holiday season! Package these up in little cellophane bags, add some ribbon and a gift tag and you’ve got a great DIY gift! The peppermint is so refreshing, and around the holidays is just the perfect scent. I love these to help me relax and has other benefits for ailments and stress.
DIY Peppermint Bath Bombs
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Active Time: 12 hours
Total Time: 12 hours 5 minutes
Homemade peppermint bath bombs
- 1 Cups Citric Acid
- 2 Cups Baking Soda
- 1 oz shea butter or cocoa butter (melted)
- 5-6 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- Red Mica Colorant (optional)
- Spray bottle of Witch Hazel
*If you have a manicure, wear gloves, or use a fork during the mixing process.
- In a mixing bowl combine citric acid and baking soda, being sure to remove all lumps.A
- dd in Red mica, melted butter and peppermint essential oil and continue to mix.
- Using your spray bottle, spray the mixture 2-3 times and mix, slowly adding more witch hazel until the mixture holds it shaped when pressed together.
- Pour into silicone molds, making sure to compact them tightly.
- Allow to dry in silicon molds for 12 hours. Once 12 hours is up, remove from molds, and allow to dry an additional 24 hours for a nice hard bath bomb.
Break bath bomb under running water for a nice fizzing and relaxing bath.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post does contain affiliate links.