DIY lip balm in the winter is the perfect snow day activity and makes a fantastic gift for those who suffer from chapped and dry lips during the cold weather. Once you buy the chapstick tubes, you’ll want to explore with all sorts of flavors, so have fun making your own lip balm!
The lemon scent and flavor of this is great for those who love lemon everything – I know I do! It’s fresh, it’s light, it makes me think of summer and ice cold lemonade by the pool. Doesn’t that just sound perfect? That’s why, during the winter, it’s the perfect lip balm for those cold, gray days!
DIY LIP BALM
1 Tablespoon beeswax pellets
1 Tablespoon organic coconut oil
2 Drops therapeutic grade raspberry seed essential oil (this has natural SPF)
2 Drops Lorann lemon food grade flavoring
5 Empty lip balm tubes
1. Combine your beeswax pellets and coconut oil in a glass measuring cup
2. Microwave for 60 seconds, stirring halfway through
3. Add in your raspberry seed oil and lemon flavoring
4. Carefully pour your liquid mix into your empty lip balm tubes
5. Set in the freezer for about 5 minutes, twist, and apply to your lips!
This post does contain affiliate links. When you purchase something after clicking, I do receive a small commission.