These biscuits are one of the easiest recipes you’ll ever memorize and help you add some delicious, warm, buttery biscuits to your soups, salads, chili, or even breakfast spreads. With just 3 ingredients, you most likely have everything on end and with this recipe, you’ll be able to make about 8 large biscuits.
I personally love drop biscuits because they don’t require rolling the dough out and cutting out biscuits, you just mix and spoon them right onto your baking sheet.
When they come out of the oven, I like to put butter right on top of them while they are still hot so the butter melts and soaks right in. Oh, it’s so good! Trust me, you’ll use this recipe often for a quick biscuit that pairs nicely with eggs and bacon for breakfast, or with a bowl of hot soup for dinner.
Easy 3 ingredient biscuits perfect for any meal
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- ½ cup (one stick) butter, cold and cubed
- 1 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, add the flour and cold butter. Use a pastry blender or fork to blend the butter into the flour until the flour resembles coarse sand.
3. Add the milk to the mixture and stir to combine. If the dough is too wet, add more flour one tablespoon at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
4. Use a ¼ cup to scoop out dough and form into a small mound. Place each biscuit on the lined baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until the biscuits are a light golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 126Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 389mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 4g