Look no further for a delicious and hearty soup right from your Instant Pot! you don’t need to heat up the whole house for this Instant Pot Meatball and Vegetable Soup, and you can adjust the spiciness easily to your preferred taste. This comes together in minutes and you just let the Instant Pot do all the work!
Frozen meatballs are a staple in my freezer because they easily make dinner possible on busy nights or when I forget to even plan for it! You can make this soup, you can do pasta, you can do meatball subs, there are a quite a few possibilities that work well and taste great!
Another great item to always have are frozen vegetables. Either a few bags of mixed veggies or individuals like peas and green beans, but you can add them to any dish for a healthy side and they are almost always on sale!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3-4 cups beef broth
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- 1 large can of diced tomatoes
- 1 large can of tomato sauce
- 1 small can of sliced jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 bag of frozen meatballs
- 1 small bag of petite potatoes sliced in quarters
- 1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- Shredded cheddar cheese if desired
- Salt and pepper to taste
Set Instant Pot to sauté/browning feature.
Add butter and allow to sizzle.
Add garlic and cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
Add beef broth and Worcestershire sauce
Add tomato paste, tomato sauce and diced tomatoes.
Add onion powder and Italian seasoning
Add frozen vegetables and stir.
Lock the Instant Pot lid and make sure it is not on venting.
Set to high pressure and cook for 20 minutes.
Allow pressure to return to normal and then release any remaining pressure.
Add shredded cheese if desired. Serve and enjoy.
Don’t have an Instant Pot yet?! That’s okay, you can get them on Amazon and score a great deal!