As Valentine’s Day approaches, so many of our children will hand out cards and candies and often times, they forget about their teacher. Those special men and women who teach our kiddos deserve a little treat too, so if you’re looking for an easy DIY, try a You Deserve a Hand Valentine’s Card!
Brown/tan card stock
Red card stock
Bottle of lotion or hand sanitizer
Glue or double sided tape
1. Trace both of your child’s hands onto a piece of brown/tan card stock and cut them out.
2. On the front of the hand you plan to place on the front of the bottle of lotion, write “Teacher, You deserve a hand!” with a marker.
3. Tape/glue the hand with the message written on it to the front of the bottle of lotion, and the other to the bag, try to line them up so they look like they are holding the bottle.
4. Cut out a larger heart from red card stock.
5. Cut out a smaller heart from pink felt.
6. Glue or tape the smaller felt heart inside the larger red card stock heart and tape or glue it to the front of the lotion bottle.