Do you have a little one who is crazy about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? If so, you will want to make your own Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Easter eggs! These eggs are so simple to make, and you can craft them using just a few supplies from your local dollar store. It is a craft easy enough for little hands too! So gather your supplies and take a look below at how to make your own TMNT Easter eggs!
Green plastic eggs
Assorted pipe cleaners
As mentioned, all of these supplies could be found at our local dollar store. Our total cost for this project was around $3, with plenty of supplies left over for other Easter and spring themed crafts.
1. Begin by gluing a pair of googly eyes to the front of the egg. Press firmly until the eyes are adhered nice and secure.
2. Cut a 3 inch length of pipe cleaner. First, bend the pipe cleaner into a loop. Secure the ends together by twisting them.
3. Now, create a figure eight out of the pipe cleaner by giving it a simple twist in the center.
4. The pipe cleaner should now look like the turtle’s facemask. Add a small drop of glue to the center of it and press it to the face of the turtle.
5. Use your fingers to adjust the pipe cleaner mask over the eyes.
6. Repeat this process making a mask for each turtle in varying colors.
There you have it! Should you want any other facial details, just use a black marker to sketch them on. Otherwise, your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Easter eggs are ready to be displayed. Hide them, fill them with treats, or display them in a basket. Either way, they are sure to invite some frugal fun into your home.