Cheesecake? For breakfast? Sure, why not? This shake (or would you call it a smoothie?) is loaded with protein and creamy goodness and truly does taste like a dessert. I am in love with this one and knew I had to share with you! It’s an easy recipe that anyone can follow and the strawberry cheesecake flavor is perfect!
Strawberry. Cheesecake. 'Nuff said.
- 8 ounces milk, I use Silk Unsweetened Almond - Vanilla
- 1-2 ounces water, to thin out
- 3-4 frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon Sugar Free Jell-O Cheesecake Pudding powder
- Vanilla protein powder
- Put milk into blender
- Add powders and swirl gently
- Add frozen strawberries
- Blend until smooth
- Add water to thin, optional, and blend until smooth, creamy and the consistency you want!
Let me know if you try this recipe for a strawberry cheesecake protein shake and how you liked it!