Looking to make a special treat that will remind you of the s’mores you’d enjoy fire-side? Dig out some jars and all the ingredients for s’mores minus the fire and cozy up for this treat! Try this Mason Jar S’mores Parfait that you can make with a little “adult” addition for extra fun!
Delicious s'mores on-the-go with this mason jar parfait recipe! Optional "boozy" ingredient for adults only!
- 1 package of chocolate flavored instant pudding mix + 2 cups of milk
- Heavy whipping cream
- Graham crackers, crushed
- Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Shot of Kahlua mixed in with the pudding (optional for an adult beverage)
- Prepare instant pudding mix according to the directions on the back. (Optional: add the Kahlua in).
- Using an electric mixer, add about ½ cup of whipping cream and mix on high until it is stiff.
- Using a jar or a cute bowl, layer the crushed up graham crackers on the bottom.
- Add a layer of chocolate pudding, then another layer of whipped cream.
- Repeat process until the jar is filled and your last layer is heavy whipping cream.
- Add a few marshmallows and crushed up graham crackers on top. Roast the marshmallows a little bit.
- Serve and enjoy!