Let’s get very real. Siblings share germs. They cough on each other, they don’t bother to cover sneezes, and really, who is washing their hands 100% perfectly all of the time? It happens. As moms, we get to deal with it. Thanks to Pfizer products like Children’s Robitussin® DM Day/Night Pack (Children’s Robitussin® Cough & Chest Congestion and Children’s Robitussin® Nighttime Cough, I can help manage the symptoms and ward off some of the whining that comes with kids being sick. Hey, just being real!
As a mom to three, I like to keep a well-stocked medicine cabinet. It doesn’t always happen (I forget to restock it, I get sick myself and the world comes to an end), but when I do remember I keep mine stocked with the following:
- Infants’ and Children’s Advil® provide unsurpassed fever and pain relief, and contain ibuprofen, the medicine pediatricians use most for their own kids’ fevers (for ages 6 months -11 years)
- Children’s Robitussin® provides soothing action and cough control with some formulations lasting up to 8 hours (for ages 6-12 years)
- Children’s Dimetapp® provides great-tasting cold-fighting power and is the #1 pharmacist recommended brand for children’s cough & cold symptoms (for ages 6+)
What do you do when sick gets real in your home? There are a lot of great resources for us parents at the Sick Just Got Real™ site. When we get sick, we tend to watch favorite TV shows, favorite movies, and do a lot of coloring. Every visit to the pharmacy usually results in a new coloring book or two so they can rest and be entertained at the same time. What’s your must-have for when your kids are sick? Do they have a favorite food or drink that’s reserved for sickies?
Head to your local Target to pick up the following products:
- Dimetapp Children’s Cough/Cold DM grape syrup – 4 Fl Oz.
- Advil® Children’s Grape Fever Reducer and Pain Reliever Liquid – 4 fl oz
- Children’s Robitussin Day/Night Cough Syrup – 2 count (4 Fl Oz each)
Because we all need well-stocked medicine cabinets, I’m giving away an awesome bundle of Pfizer products to help get you through the next family illness. See below for how to enter!
The Pfizer Pediatric Platform products, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. All thoughts and reviews are my own.