NEW YORK, May 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Entertainment One (eOne) and Round Room Presents are proud to announce that ‘PJ Masks Live! Time to Be a Hero,’ a brand-new, fully-immersive musical production, will take to the stage, touring across North America starting in September 2017. Exclusive pre-sales begin Tuesday, May 16, at 10am EDT, with the general public on-sale starting Friday, May 19, at 10am EDT.
The live show is based on eOne’s top-rated animated TV series, which airs daily on Disney Junior. Catboy, Owlette, Gekko, and the Baddies will delight fans of all ages with live performances featuring world-class production, familiar and original music, acrobatics, and immersive interactivity.
PJ Masks, the hit series, follows the thrilling nighttime adventures of three young friends who transform into their dynamic alter egos, Catboy, Owlette and Gekko, when they put on their pajamas at night and activate their animal amulets. Together, they embark on action-packed capers, solving mysteries and learning valuable lessons along the way.
The PJ Masks live show marks a new partnership between the Entertainment One Music and Entertainment One Family teams as well as with stage show producer and promoter Round Room Presents.
“I am thrilled to be partnering with eOne to bring a live version of the series to PJ Masks fans throughout the U.S. and Canada for the first time,” said Stephen Shaw, CEO of Round Room Presents and Lead Producer for the live tour. “PJ Masks is an amazing brand that transfers naturally to the live stage, and we can’t wait to delight audiences with this fun and exciting new show.”
See below for tour dates and locations. For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit, www.pjmaskslive.com.
- Tuesday, September 19 – New London, CT – Garde Arts Center
- Wednesday, September 20 – Reading, PA – Santander PAC
- Thursday, September 21 – Baltimore, MD – Hippodrome
- Friday, September 22 – Philadelphia, PA – Kimmel Center
- Saturday, September 23 – Philadelphia, PA – Kimmel Center
- Sunday, September 24 – Charleston, WV – Clay Center
- Tuesday, September 26 – Grand Rapids, MI – DeVos Performance Hall
- Wednesday, September 27 – Saginaw, MI – The Dow Event Center Theatre
- Thursday, September 28 – Cleveland, OH – State Theatre
- Saturday, September 30 – Chicago, IL – Chicago Theatre
- Sunday, October 1 – Chicago, IL – Chicago Theatre
- Tuesday, October 3 – East Lansing, MI – Wharton Center
- Wednesday, October 4 – Cincinnati, OH – Taft Theatre
- Saturday, October 7 – Boston, MA – Wang Theatre
- Sunday, October 8 – Boston, MA – Wang Theatre
- Tuesday, October 10 – Toronto, ON – Sony Centre
- Wednesday, October 11 – Kitchener, ON – Centre In The Square
- Saturday, October 14 – New York, NY – Theatre at Madison Square Garden
- Sunday, October 15 – New York, NY – Theatre at Madison Square Garden
- Tuesday, October 17 – Wilkes Barre, PA – F.M. Kirby Center
- Wednesday, October 18 – Virginia Beach, VA – Sandler Center
- Thursday, October 19 – Fayetteville, NC – Crown Center
- Saturday, October 21 – Atlanta, GA – Fox Theatre
- Sunday, October 22 – Nashville, TN – Ryman Auditorium
- Tuesday, October 24 – Charlotte, NC – Ovens Auditorium
- Wednesday, October 25 – Huntsville, AL – Von Braun
- Friday, October 27 – Ft. Myers, FL – Barbara B. Mann
- Saturday, October 28 – Tampa Bay, FL – Ferguson Hall
- Sunday, October 29 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL – Parker Playhouse
- Wednesday, November 1 – New Orleans, LA – Saenger Theatre
- Thursday, November 2 – San Antonio, TX – Majestic Theatre
- Friday, November 3 – Sugar Land, TX – Smart Financial Centre
- Saturday, November 4 – Dallas, TX – Majestic Theatre
- Sunday, November 5 – Oklahoma City, OK – Hudson Performance Hall
- Monday, November 6 – Little Rock, AR – Robinson Center
- Tuesday, November 7 – Austin, TX – ACL Moody
- Wednesday, November 8 – Tulsa, OK – Chapman Music Hall
- Thursday, November 9 – Kansas City, MO – The Midland
- Friday, November 10 – Louisville, KY – Palace Theatre
- Saturday, November 11 – Indianapolis, IN – Clowes Theatre
- Sunday, November 12 – Detroit, MI – Fox Theatre
- Tuesday, November 14 – Pittsburgh – Byham Theatre
- Wednesday, November 15 – Warren, OH – Packard Music Hall
- Saturday, November 18 – Milwaukee, WI – Riverside Theatre
- Sunday, November 19 – Appleton, WI – Fox Cities PAC
- Monday, November 20 – Omaha, NE – Ralston Arena
- Tuesday, November 21 – Loveland, CO – Budweiser Events Center
- Friday, November 24 – Phoenix, AZ – Comerica
- Saturday, November 25 – Las Vegas, NV – The Orleans
- Sunday, November 26 – Los Angeles, CA – Microsoft Theatre
- Monday, November 27 – Santa Rosa, CA – Luther Burbank Center
- Wednesday, November 29 – Portland, OR – Schnitzer Hall
- Thursday, November 30 – Nampa, ID – Ford Idaho Center
- Friday, December 1 – Eugene, OR – Hult Center
- Saturday, December 2 – San Jose, CA – Civic Auditorium
- Tuesday, December 5 – Seattle, WA – McCaw Hall
- Wednesday, December 6 – Spokane, WA – Bing Crosby Theatre
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE: ETO) is a global independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; leading feature film production and global sales company Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production companies Renegade 83; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning digital agency Secret Location.
The Company’s rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 100,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
About Round Room Presents
Round Room Presents is a live entertainment firm that specializes in the production and promotion of live arena shows, concert tours, theatrical performances and touring exhibitions. Round Room are currently the Executive Producers for Exhibitionism: The Rolling Stones blockbuster exhibit. http://www.roundroompresents.com/
We are so excited about this! We will be heading to Cincinnati for sure to see the show there – the kids LOVE PJ Masks!
This post contains affiliate links.