Who doesn’t want to start their day with something sweet and satisfying? This super easy overnight oats recipe is one that both kids and adults will request again and again! This would be a great birthday breakfast or a “just because” surprise, wouldn’t it? You could even change up the sprinkles depending on the season or holiday!
You can double or triple this recipe, this is a single-serving in the recipe below.
- 2/3 cup of old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 heaping teaspoons vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 heaping teaspoons yellow cake mix, any brand, dry mix only
- Combine all ingredients and stir well.
- Let sit overnight in fridge.
- Wake up, add some sprinkles and enjoy! Told you it was easy!