Sugar scrubs make me feel super girly, and I love this Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub because it not only smell amazing but it’s so pretty! There’s something about the fun and fruity smell of this one, combined with the pink and yellow colors that’s just so fun and perfect for soft, summer skin. This sugar scrub is very easy to replicate, and you can adjust the coarseness by adjusting the sugar.
I prefer to soak my legs for a few minutes in warm water, then use the sugar scrub all over. You can do the same, or focus on just the trouble zones (feet, ankles, knees, elbows, whatever). The warm water helps soften skin and then the sugar just scrubs away all the dead skin and really exfoliates. The coconut oil leaves everything soft and smooth.
Make this Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub for yourself, or tie a pretty ribbon to the jar for a fun gift!
- Coconut oil, about 1 cup softened
- 1 cup sugar
- Raspberry extract, found this in the baking section
- Lemon essential oil, or extract from the baking section
- 1-2 drops of food coloring, don't worry, it did not make me pink and yellow! A little goes a long way
- Place coconut oil (softened, but not liquid) in bowl with sugar and stir to combine. If making both the raspberry and lemonade, split into two bowls.
- Add just a splash of raspberry extract into one bowl, and lemon into the other. If using essential oil, you only need a couple of drops.
- Stir and store in an air-tight jar!
Bonus! Raspberry Lemonade Lip Scrub
Just store small amounts of the same scrub in these cute little lip balm jars for a fun lip scrub for soft lips!
This post contains affiliate links.
Want more DIY beauty? Check out all of these recipes for sugar scrubs, lip scrubs and more!