I’m pretty sure that peanut butter and bananas are meant to be together whenever possible. They are a perfect pairing and make for a very creamy and filling smoothie. I love having a morning smoothie. They make for such a quick breakfast when I have a busy day ahead. I can blend one up and sit down with the news, or watch the kids run around and have a little break before the day begins.This Nutty Banana Smoothie is just one way to cool down, refuel, and treat yourself!
This smoothie recipe is so easy!
Nutty Banana Smoothie
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup of milk, of choice
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter, be generous
- 2 Tbsp greek yogurt, optional
- Blend everything together until smooth.