I have a sweet tooth, and when I was introduced to the deliciousness of Nutella, I was a goner. This Nutella Cheese Ball is perfect for a party (or midnight snack, your choice). The sweet creaminess, the hazelnut and the chocolate chips, all so perfect with crunchy cookies or graham crackers. I dare you to make this and see how long it lasts at your next party!
This delicious hazelnut cheese ball will be a hit at your next party! Serve with crunchy cookies, graham crackers, pretzels and enjoy!
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teas. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teas. Salt
- 1/3 Cup Hazelnut Spread
- 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Mix the Cream Cheese, Powdered Sugar, Vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Stir in the Hazelnut spread until well combined.
- Place the mixture in the middle of a 1 1/2 foot piece of plastic wrap. Bring the corners of the plastic wrap up and form the mixture into a ball. Twist the plastic slightly and place in the freezer for 1 hour, form the mixture into a ball again if it flattened out and return to the freezer until ready to serve.