This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EnterTheWonderVault #CollectiveBias
We are most definitely a baseball loving family. Between t-ball practice for the kids and watching our favorite team both in person on TV, when it’s baseball season, you know what we’re doing! When we can’t get to the actual ballpark for a game in person, we get to watch from the comfort of our sofa with our own snacks. Snacks that you can’t find at the ballpark, like OREO cookies!
Planning your own family baseball night is a piece of cake. I’ll walk you through how we plan ours!
How To Plan a Wonderfilled Family Baseball Night
- You want to look at the team schedule. Find our what time the game starts and what TV channel it will be airing on. If you need to, set an alarm for 15 minutes before the first pitch so you can prep your snacks.
- Dress for the occasion! Break out those team jerseys, team blanket, face paint – whatever you feel is necessary. Kids especially love getting to wear their jersey or team shirt. We actually bought everyone shirts for Christmas and they were a hit!
- Prep your snacks. Now, everyone loves the typical baseball game fare – hot dogs, popcorn, peanuts. What’s great about watching a game at home is that you can have whatever snacks you want! That’s why we went with some of the new Wonder Vault OREO flavors. You can’t find these at ballparks or stadiums, and many won’t let you bring in your own food. Plus, no one will judge you on how you eat your OREO! A serving size is 2 OREO cookies, so go ahead and plate them (or use napkins) to have them ready for everyone.
- Enjoy the game and restock snacks as needed. During the game is a great time to talk to kids about the sport, what’s happening, etc. Find printable scorecards and teach them how to keep score!
- Clean up your mess. Yea, a downside to an at home baseball night is that there is no one else to clean up the mess but that’s okay! That mess, those crumbs, those are all signs of a great night with your family!
You can find these Wonder Vault OREO varieties at Kroger, just head to the “cookies” aisle. If you want to try the new MILKA OREO Chocolate Candy Bar, you can buy one Wonder Vault flavor OREO and get a free MILKA OREO Chocolate Candy Bar at Kroger grocers (offer valid 6/14 – 6/20).
Be sure to stop by the in-store demos happening at Kroger between 6/15-6/18. You’ll be able to get Kroger-exclusive recipes, information and fun facts, and more!
Head to Kroger, try these new Wonder Vault OREO varieties and get ready to cheer on your favorite team with a “Wonderfilled” family baseball night!