My kids are already huge fans of “pigs in a blanket”, turning them into mummies seems like a no brainer for Halloween! You’ll love these super easy directions for creating your own little Halloween Mummy Dogs. They make a great dinner for trick-or-treat night!
- 1 package of hot dogs, any brand
- 1 package of crescent rolls, any brand
- ketchup & mustard for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take one hot dog at a time and make a slit at the bottom for the mummy's legs. Then, make two slits along the side for the mummy's arms. It doesn't have to be perfect. I think one of my mummy's arms was a tad shorter than the rest.
- Next, open the package of crescent rolls and unroll them on the counter. Use a sharp knife to cut them into thin strips. The crescents will bake up so try to make them as thin as you can.
- Wrap the strips around the mummy's body, arms and legs. Again, it doesn't have to be perfect
- Place on the baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes or until the crescents are a nice golden brown
- Serve with ketchup and mustard and enjoy!