This recipe will make enough chocolate honey lip scrub to fill three lip balm containers. It’s absolutely perfect for gifting or for indulging yourself. The combination of chocolate and honey is perfectly sweet and come on, it’s chocolate!
You know I LOVE DIY beauty projects, so definitely give this one a try and let me know what you think!
1. In a small mixing bowl, add the brown sugar and cocoa. Whisk to mix well.
2. Add the almond oil, honey and vitamin E oil (optional) and mix until well incorporated.
3. Transfer to an airtight container and store up to 3 months.
HOW TO USE
1. Wet lips and generously apply lip scrub.
2. Rub in a circular motion to allow the sugar to exfoliate and the almond oil to moisturize.
3. Rinse with warm water.
4. Pat dry with a towel.
5. Apply your favorite lip balm.