Caramel apples are a delicious treat for both children and adults, but they’re often accompanied by a mess! This recipe for caramel apple cinnamon rolls combines all the flavors present in a caramel apple, but with the ease of eating them with a fork. Best of all, using store-bought cinnamon buns and caramel sauce make these easier to make than bacon and eggs for breakfast.
If you need a new Sunday breakfast or maybe a new treat for a bake sale, consider these easy cinnamon rolls!
Super easy but so delicious, these caramel apple cinnamon rolls will be a hit at breakfast time!
- 1 tube ready-to-bake cinnamon buns
- 2 granny smith apples, diced
- 2 cups caramel sauce, divided
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Thoroughly grease a baking pan with pan spray, then arrange the raw, ready-to-bake cinnamon buns in the pan.
- Sprinkle the diced apples over the top of cinnamon buns, then drizzle with half the caramel sauce.
- Bake at 375°F for 12-18 minutes, or until the cinnamon buns have risen and browned slightly.
- Allow to cool slightly, then drizzle with the remaining caramel sauce. Serve warm.
Looking for more cinnamon roll goodness? You HAVE to give this recipe a try then… click the photo below!