Smoothies like this Blueberry Banana Nutella Smoothie, are a great way to start your day with a cool, refreshing drink. You can also whip up this recipe in the afternoon, for a fun treat to cool-down with. Enoy this smoothie year-round by buying blueberries in bulk and freezing them! You can do the same with bananas – just peel, slice, freeze on a cookie sheet in a single layer and once frozen put the banana slices into a zip-close bag! It’s a great way to make individual smoothie “packs” and make fresh produce last longer!
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 whole banana, peeled
- 2 big tablespoons of Nutella
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/4 cup milk
- Start by adding the ice to your blender.
- Then toss in your cut up bananas, blueberries, Nutella, and milk.
- Then put your blender on for about 20 seconds until it is a smooth texture with no chunks.
- Pour into your favorite cup and enjoy.
- Sprinkle a little bit of raw sugar on top for a bit more sweetness if you'd like.
Let me know how you like this recipe by pinning, sharing on Facebook, or leaving a comment! I love to hear from you!