- 1 C. Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 C. flour
- 1/2 C. mini chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the nutella, eggs and flour, mixing well.
- Pour the brownie batter into the 8x8 baking dish and sprinkle with the 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick around 20 minutes - if it comes out clean the brownies are done.
Just imagine these brownies in a pretty gift box! They would make an easy new neighbor gift, or a special treat for someone’s birthday. Sometimes, a homemade baked good as a gift is far better than a thoughtless gift card. Keep that in mind!