Cowabunga! Radical! I very clearly remember playing in the bedroom of a childhood friend’s and being forced to play with his TMNT action figures. I can’t say whether or not it wasn’t fun, because I was (and still am) a fan of the turtles. The original movie was, and still is, the best children’s action movie if my opinion counts!
Now with all the hype again with the new series, new toys, and new movie, kids actitivies with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle theme are hot! They are EVERYWHERE, from the food aisles to the toy aisle to the party supplies and clothing departments. Check out these activities you can do with your kids!
- TMNT Toliet Paper Rolls (Crafts by Courtney): http://www.craftsbycourtney.com/how-to-crafts/toilet-paper-roll-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles
- Pool Noodle Nunchucks (All for the Boys): http://allfortheboys.com/home/2014/3/11/diy-pool-noodle-nunchucks.html
- Handprint TMNT Craft (Crafty Morning): http://www.craftymorning.com/handprint-ninja-turtle-craft-kids/
- TMNT Masks (One Creative Housewife): http://www.onecreativehousewife.com/2013/02/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-party-part_25.html
- Pin the Pepperoni (Oh Happy Day!): http://ohhappyday.com/2014/08/modern-ninja-turtles-party/
- TMNT Bowling (Inheriting Our Planet): http://www.inheritingourplanet.com/recycled-plastic-bottle-ninja-turtle-bowling/
- Toss the Sewer Lid (Small Homes Growing Tight Families): http://smallhomesgrowtightfamilies.blogspot.com/2013/05/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-party.html
- TMNT Paper Plate (I Heart Crafty Things): http://www.iheartartsncrafts.com/ninja-turtle-paper-plate-kids-craft/
- Sewer Obstacle Course (Queen of the Games): http://www.queen-of-theme-party-games.com/TMNT-party-games.html
- TMNT Key Chains (Craft Klatch): http://craftklatchwithmona.blogspot.com/2014/08/diy-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle.html
- TMNT Easter Eggs: http://momentswithmandi.com/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-easter-eggs/
- DIY TMNT Hair Bows (MommyCraftsALot): http://www.themommycraftsalotblog.com/2014/12/diy-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-hairbow.html