Fall has arrived in a big way, and with it comes that craving for a warm mug of hot chocolate, am I right? Well, I could drink hot chocolate all year long, but this Peanut Butter Cheesecake Hot Chocolate seems decadent and like the perfect treat to enjoy after an afternoon of raking leaves… or having a leaf fight.
- 2 TBS peanut butter chips
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 TBS whipping cream
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- Dash vanilla
- 8 ounces milk
- Place peanut butter chips, cream cheese, and whipping cream in microwave safe mug
- Heat for 30 seconds, stir until smooth
- Add powdered sugar, mix well
- Stir in milk and vanilla
- Heat for 90 seconds or until heated through
- Garnish with crushed Reese’s Pieces and whipped cream.