With three hungry kiddos and a budget to keep in mind, coming up with family-friendly recipes that are also budget friendly can be a challenge. Picky eaters certainly don’t help! With pizza though, we always have a hit! These mini biscuit pizzas can be made for lunch or dinner, and the kids can help assemble!
Makes 16 mini pizzas or 8 servings
- 2 packages canned biscuits
- 1 pkg pepperoni slices, or other desired toppings
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small jar pizza sauce
- Place biscuits on two ungreased cookie sheets. Press down with fingers to flatten each biscuit.
- Spread 1-2 Tbsp pizza sauce over each biscuit, and top with 2-3 Tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Finally, top with pepperoni slices, or other pizza toppings. Bake according to directions on biscuit package.