Literally, my favorite thing about the keto way of eating (or keto lifestyle or keto diet, whatever phrasing you use) is that you can have bacon and all sorts of delicious meats. This dish, which is BBQ chicken wrapped in bacon, is absolutely perfect for anyone following a keto diet and even works when you have a dinner party and have non-keto friends over! Get ready for these Keto Bacon Wrapped BBQ Chicken tenders!
This recipe is easy and will quickly become a favorite! Keep the ingredients in your pantry and freezer so you can whip these up whenever the craving hits or when you need a delicious dish!
Keto friendly BBQ chicken tenders wrapped in bacon
- 3 lb. Boneless skinless chicken tenderloins (roughly 18 tenders)
- 1 tsp. Chili powder
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 18 Pieces of bacon
- Sugar free keto-friendly BBQ sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the chicken tenders in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the paprika, chili powder and cumin to the bowl.
- Place the onion powder, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste in the bowl.
- Combine all of the ingredients well until each chicken tender is coated in the seasonings.
- Wrap each seasoned chicken tender in a strip of bacon, and place them on a baking rack. Bake for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, and the bacon begins to crisp.
- Remove the chicken tenders from the oven, and use a basting brush to place a layer of sugar free keto-friendly bbq sauce of each one.
- Return the chicken tenders to the oven for another 3-4 minutes until the sauce begins to caramelize on the tenders.
Serving Size:3 tenders
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 658Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 248mgSodium: 906mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 81g