Do you love to make kid-friendly treats? These 3-ingredient Valentine Squares are an easy and fun way to use up those Valentine’s Day sprinkles! Wouldn’t these even make a pretty gift? Package them in a white treat box with a red or pink ribbon and you have a sweet little surprise for anyone!
- Honey Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 1 tub white frosting
- 1 tub chocolate frosting
- Red food coloring or gel coloring
- Various valentine sprinkles, jimmies, nonpareils
- Using scissors, cut several pieces (can be scrap) of paper a little larger than the graham cracker square. Fold in half and cut out a heart. This will be your sprinkle pattern.
- Tint half of your white frosting red or color desired.
- Break graham crackers in half and frost as desired. Add colored sprinkles.
- To make a heart outline, place your paper on top of your frosted graham cracker. Apply sprinkles and gently remove the paper. You can re-use that paper if you are using the same color frosting, otherwise, use a new paper template.
- Break some of the graham crackers into small rectangles. Frost the tips and dip into sprinkles and jimmies. Set on a flat surface to dry.
- Place overnight in a container and the graham crackers will soften up a bit, making for a simple and fun sweet treat.