Who knew that you could make a hearty and filling meal using just Dollar Tree ingredients? Well now you do! You can make a tater tot casserole such as the one you see below in just minutes and with just a few ingredients from your local Dollar Tree. Take a peek at how you can get started!
Dollar Tree Tater Tot Casserole
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of sweet corn
1 package of Jennie-O Turkey burgers
1 package of frozen tater tots
Salt, pepper, seasoning salt to taste
As mentioned, ALL of these items were found at our local Dollar Tree store. We cooked this meal in two small single serve casserole dishes, so with the ingredients mentioned above you can make a meal that serves two.
1. Begin by crumbling the turkey burger in a skillet. Cook until golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
2. In a bowl, mix the turkey burger crumbles, ½ can of cream of mushroom, ½ can of sweet corn, and ¼ cup of shredded cheese. Mix well.
3. Pour the mixture into your casserole dish. Season with salt, pepper, and seasoning salt. You may also sprinkle with more cheese at this time if you wish.
4. Make a layer of tater tots on top of the mixture. A single layer is best.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. You want the tater tots to be nice and golden.
6. Remove and sprinkle with additional cheese if you wish.
Once your tater tot casserole is cooled, it can be enjoyed! Dig in and enjoy your tasty yet thrifty dish!