Coffee body scrubs are a wonderful way to treat yourself and feel like you’ve been to a spa! The coffee is a great exfoliator, while the addition of the olive oil moisturizes really well. You also get the benefits of the pure essential oils, which are great for skin, and have many other wonderful health benefits for your body. The lime oil & the coffee also have the added bonus of being fabulous cellulite busters, too! This scrub is super easy to make & makes your skin feel amazing. You can use this scrub all over your body, so be sure to focus on areas with dry or rough skin.
DIY Exfoliating Coffee Scrub
- 8 oz. airtight glass jar, mixing bowl & spoon
- 1 cup ground coffee, must be dry & unused, or it will mold
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 15 drops each of pure essential oils of Cypress, Cedarwood & Lime
- Mix the coffee and the olive oil well, you want it to be moist but not dripping wet, so don’t be alarmed if you think it looks too dry. The olive oil goes a long way. You can always add more if you dislike it, but you can’t take it out if it’s too much!
- Next, add in your essential oils – Blend well and take a good whiff – MMMM!
- Now all you need to do is put it in the jar, and make yourself a cute little label.
- Use a small scoop on rough areas to smooth, like elbows, knees and feet. Also use on any areas of cellulite as desired