These are such a fun DIY beauty project for any girly girl! These are a project that make for a great party favor or spa day gift for a friend too, which is a great bonus. A bubble bath is a glorious way to relax, and for littles, a bubble bath is way more fun than just a regular bath! Think about all of the times you took dolls into the tub to have a “pool party”. Those memories will come back as you step into your tub full of bubbles after you make these!
DIY Bubble Bath Jellies
1. Mix your packet of unflavored gelatin with one cup of cold water
2. Pour your water and gelatin mix into a small pot and bring to a boil on medium heat stove top
3. Take your pot off heat and mix in your bubble bath
4. Carefully pour your mixture into your silicone flower molds
5. Set in the fridge for 4 hours
6. Carefully pull on the sides of the mold and push up on the bottom to remove your bubble bath jellies from the molds
To use: rub a bubble bath jellie in your hands under running water to fill your tub with bubbles!
Caution – Keep away from small children, they are for external use only, they are not food!
This post contains affiliate links.