These are such a fun DIY beauty project for any girly girl! These are a project that make for a great party favor or spa day gift for a friend too, which is a great bonus. A bubble bath is a glorious way to relax, and for littles, a bubble bath is way more fun than just a regular bath!
Think about all of the times you took dolls into the tub to have a “pool party”. Those memories will come back as you step into your tub full of bubbles after you make these!
- Silicone flower mold
- 1 Cup cold water
- 1/2 Cup bubble bath
- 1 Packet of unflavored gelatin
- Soap colorant
- Mix your packet of unflavored gelatin with one cup of cold water
- Pour your water and gelatin mix into a small pot and bring to a boil on medium heat stovetop
- Take your pot off heat and mix in your bubble bath
- Carefully pour your mixture into your silicone flower molds
- Set in the fridge for 4 hours
- Carefully pull on the sides of the mold and push up on the bottom to remove your bubble bath jellies from the molds
To use: rub one jelly in your hands under running water to fill your tub with bubbles!
DIY Bubble Bath Jellies
Caution – Keep away from small children, they are for external use only, they are not food!
This post contains affiliate links.