The summer’s not over yet! Use up the last of those delicious red strawberries and leftover chocolate bars to make these cool and refreshing Chocolate Covered Strawberry Frozen Pops! These are super easy, so let the kids help!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Frozen Pops
- 1/2 bar of Hershey Chocolate bar
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup fo sugar
- 1/4 cup of OJ
- First start by adding everything into a blender.
- Mix on a chop mode for about 15 seconds.
- Then pour into your pop molds.
- Place in freezer and enjoy after at least 3 hours.
- You can also add in chunks of chocolate or strawberries to add a little texture!