It’s fall, ya’ll! There’s nothing better than diving into fall and pumpkin spice, but with all those hikes and hours of raking leaves, you deserve a hot bath. These Autumn Pumpkin Spice Bath Bombs are the absolute PERFECT way to unwind and relax and bring your favorite pumpkin spice into your bath. These are the perfect little gift for that girl who loves her PSL and loves when the weather turns cooler.
The best thing about making your own bath bombs is that you can get creative with the molds and the scents, making them quick and simple or adding in fun things like glitter and sprinkles. If you love these pumpkin spice bath bombs and all things fall, what other scents could you try?
If you need molds, check out these:
Homemade pumpkin spice scented bath bomb
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons coconut or pumpkin oil
- 3 drops essential oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 drops orange food coloring
- autumn leaf sprinkles
- bath bomb mold
- In a bowl, add in corn starch, citric acid, and baking soda stir well. Add in oil and stir with a fork to keep light and fluffy. Add in essential oil, spice, and coloring then stir well.
- Using the mold add a few sprinkles and pack both sides of mold then press together.
- Once you press together leave in mold for about a minute then remove and place on a tray to dry (harden) overnight.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking for more ways to make DIY beauty crafts like lip balms and sugar scrubs? I have so many for you!