You know how sometimes you get a craving for something but the place that sells or makes it is closed – or worse, miles upon miles away? I’ve been there… Orange Julius. As a teen, it was my FAVORITE mall-walking drink. It brings back so many memories, and for the longest time we didn’t have an Orange Julius (or a Dairy Queen that sold it) anywhere close to us. The copycat recipe that I had came close and it was such a relief to satisfy that craving with the orange deliciousness whenever I wanted.
So to all of you who have a craving and can’t get the original – I bring you 15 of the BEST Copycat Recipes around!
1. Homemade Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts from Sally’s Baking Addiction
2. CopyCat Strawberry Julius from Sweet as a Cookie
3. S’mores Pop-Tarts from Handle The Heat
4. Copycat Pineapple Whip from Crazy For Crust
5. Homemade Twinkies from The Cooking Photographer
6. Vanilla Hostess Ding Dongs from Chelsea Lords on She Knows
7. Copycat Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip from Something Swanky
8. Krispy Kreme Copycat Donuts from One Sweet Appetite
9. Sonic Ocean Water Copycat from Classy Clutter
10. Dairy Queen Blizzard from Brave Tart
11. Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Copycat from Something Swanky
12. Wendy’s Frosty from Chef In Training
13. CopyCat Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes from Tammilee Tips
14. New York-Style Cheesecake with Fresh Strawberry Topping from Brown Eyed Baker
15. Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte from CincyShopper
What’s YOUR favorite copycat recipe?