10. My boys. Nerf gun shooting, wrestling, loud, video game playing, it all makes me happy.
9. My princess. Her smile, her belly laugh, her chubby little legs, and her collection of baby dolls that I never would start this early.
8. Work. I know, that sounds like a weird one, but I really do enjoy working (most of the time). While working from home might be chaotic sometimes, sitting down and having a purpose to my day other than taking care of children is really fulfilling.
7. Pinterest. Do I really have to explain? I can pin dozens of recipes, dozens of motivational quotes, and dozens of craft ideas I’ll never have to courage to try. I spend too much time there, I will admit.
6. Cupcakes. I love them. How could they NOT make someone happy? So cute all decorated up. Too bad I can’t decorate any that look good enough to share with you!
5. Friends. The TV show (and my real friends, but this is about the show, sorry guys!) I miss it and I wish they would do a reunion. Do Monica and Chandler have more children? What about Ross and Rachel? Joey? Phoebe? What are they doing?! I watch the reruns all the time and enjoy the laugh that they bring late at night while I unwind from a busy day. Much appreciated, Friends!
4. Tiny little wrinkly newborns. ‘Nuff said.
3. My husband. Sure he was mentioned earlier, but he deserves his own spot and I’ll tell you why. We have been through a lot together, and we most definitely are not the perfect couple. We don’t have a perfect marriage – we have our faults, we argue, but what couple doesn’t? He has been my rock and I love him. He makes me happy.
2. This is getting so hard and I keep finding myself looking around the house for inspiration. Okay, so the last two will be random things… something that makes me happy is my treadmill. No, stay with me now. I’m not a fitness freak, but getting on the treadmill for a 20 minute walk in the middle of the day this past week has really helped my mood and energy level. I like it. I started walking to work on losing (forever) the “post-pregnancy weight” that I’ve clung to… after each of my three pregnancies. Walking makes me happy.
1. You! Thanks for reading! I know I’ve neglected this space for some time now and I don’t even know if anyone is really reading, but thank you!