I love when a dessert is just really fun and really easy to put together – even better when the kids love it! We don’t do a ton of baking so there’s not always a fresh batch of cookies to enjoy or a just-baked cake, which I’m totally fine with. I remember growing up and dessert was just always there. My mom always made cookies, or brownies, but I’m just not that “together”, but I do usually have the ingredients for something like this Sugar Cookie Cheeseball on hand!
This is a fun dessert to bring to a party and you can theme it with fun colored sprinkles to match the occasion. Or it’s a great way to use up the last bits of sprinkles in their jars so you can restock your stash!
- 16 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 stick of butter, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar, or use a sugar substitute like Pyure
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Vanilla wafer, graham crackers, etc for dipping
- In a bowl, combine all of your ingredients (except the dippers and sprinkles). Refrigerate for about an hour then shape into a ball. You can place the mixture on plastic wrap to help form a ball, then roll your ball in sprinkles. Keep this in the fridge until ready to serve and serve with vanilla wafers, graham crackers, etc for dipping!