Whether it’s pumpkin spice season or not, you can whip up this Pumpkin Pie Boozy Milkshake in just minutes for a sweet, smooth, liquid pie experience. I was very excited to partner with Torani for this sponsored recipe and to bring you something delicious that works for any season! Get ready for #ToraniPumpkinTime !
Torani makes it so easy to add flavor to your drinks, and their Pumpkin Pie syrup is the perfect mix of pumpkin, nutmeg, and cinnamon that makes it seem like you just blended up a slice of actual pumpkin pie!
This recipe is easy, and you can easily leave out the little secret addition – whipped cream vodka (because what’s pie without whipped cream on top?!) for a kid-friendly version. Please note this recipe, with vodka, is meant for those 21 and up, and please drink responsibly.
This recipe is for a single milkshake, so double up if you need to. I didn’t want an overwhelming pumpkin flavor so I stuck to 2 tablespoons of Torani Pumpkin Pie syrup and it was perfect. Absolutely perfect and creamy.
My garnish is a fun find – white chocolate wafer rolls. Don’t let it sit in the shake too long, it gets super soft but it’s PERFECT! Pumpkin pie and white chocolate is a flavor combination I can definitely get behind and I’m already craving another sweet milkshake.
- 1 cup Vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2-4 tablespoons Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup
- Whipped Cream Vodka (optional)
- Whipped Cream
- Garnish (white chocolate wafer rolls, etc)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Add ice cream (about 1 cup) and milk (1/2 to 1 cup) to blender.
- Add Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup (2 tablespoons for light flavor, more for a stronger pumpkin pie flavor)
- If adding the whipped cream vodka, add now, about 1 shot.
- Blend together until smooth.
- Pour into glass, top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and garnish!
Torani syrups are available in your local grocery store, retail store, or you can order online. Definitely add the pumpkin pie syrup to your arsenal – whether you want to add it to milkshakes, coffee, cocktails, whatever!