These cake mix chocolate chip cookies use CAKE MIX and they’re so soft, you’ll want to eat them with a spatula! The recipe makes two dozen… but that total is before any dough sampling or taste testing. You know how it goes when there are kids around—free food everywhere ;) Use parchment paper for easy cleanup in case anyone wants some more than just one treat off of each sheet (heck yeah!).
You can make these super easy cookies in just one bowl with a few ingredients you probably already have! These would be perfect for gifting, so don’t forget the pretty bow on top.
Make chocolate chip cookies from a cake mix! These are so delicious and easy to make. You can even freeze the dough for later use. They taste exactly like homemade chocolate chip cookies but you don't have to slave over the hot stove or dirty up your kitchen
- 1 box of yellow cake mix, any brand
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbs. flour
- 1 - 12 oz package of chocolate chips, any brand
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the yellow cake mix, oil, 2 eggs and flour mixing well.
- Add in about 3/4 of the chocolate chips - more if you want them REALLY chocolately.
- Use a tablespoon or a cookie scoop to scoop the cookie dough mixture and roll into about 2" balls using your hands.
- Place 2-3" a part on your baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Peek at them around 8 minutes to make sure they aren't burning. 8 minutes in my oven is perfect but my oven also runs hot.
- Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
If you use a SUGAR FREE cake mix and APPLESAUCE, you can make these cookies lower in sugar and calories (point friendly cookies)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 396Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 333mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 2gSugar: 34gProtein: 4g
Looking for other ways you can a boxed cake mix? Check out this post for some really fun (and delicious) ideas using cake mix!