Raise your hand if you love a good soft pretzel. Now keep your hand raised if you have an air fryer and are looking for more ways to use it! This easy to follow recipe for Air Fryer Pretzels is perfect for a snack, gameday eats, or other party food you might need! Serve with your favorite dipping sauces (mmm beer cheese and marinara) and watch everyone gobble them up!
Easy air fryer pretzels, perfect for snacks or parties!
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablepoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coarse salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Cut the butter into the flour mixture with a pastry blender or fork.
- Add the milk and stir until a soft dough forms.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead the dough until smooth and no longer sticky.
- Separate the dough into eight equal balls. Roll each ball between your hands to form a long rope, then twist the ends together to form a knot.
- Cook the pretzels in the air fryer for 15 minutes, until golden brown. After the pretzels are cooked, brush each one with melted butter and top with coarse salt.
You can actually twist these up however you’d like and in the best way that fits into your air fryer basket. You can make pretzel sticks, pretzel knots, or just whatever fun shape you want. Pictured below you can see how they fit inside.